Thursday, December 7, 2017

Just for you, Teacher Card

In this post i would love to share how you can use  

I am using a Kit and Clowder Reward* image
*Reward images are for Kit and Clowder Facebook members
that participate in coloring challenges.

Marianne Designs - (light green) - LR0383
(I added green punched dots to the top of this die)

I used Prismacolor pencils for this image.  I am still learning how to use them.

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Holiday Letters available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Festive Friday - Green Card
Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday - Polka Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!