Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Introducing We Are 3 Digital Printables - Holly Leaf (and berry)!

In this post i would love to share how you can use  

I am using a We Are 3  Digital Printable called, Holly Leaf (and Berry)!
I was inspired to create this card based on a beautiful card i had pinned to my Pinterest board.
 
I hand cut the holly leaves, i know that it would be "quicker" to cut them on my Silhouette/Cameo, but i have yet to teach myself to cut things out that are printables.

To make the leaves sparkle more i have used Stampendous Shaved Ice (chunky glitter)

Die used:
Memory Box (Snowflake border)- Gabriella Border #98649

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Fairy Mail available here.
We Are 3 Digital Printables - Holly Leaf (and Berry) available here





We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Christmas Time available here.


You can visit us and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop in our Facebook Group.  Announcements will be made in our Facebook Group about NEW collections and introductory pricing!
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!