Friday, March 10, 2017

Surprise, a fun new release called "Planes and Play" from Sami Stamps!

 Sami Stamps  has just released "Planes and Play" collection!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to use Blue! 
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a new Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.

To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called "Flying Girl":

I had a lot of fun with this image.  I don't know if you can see, but i printed the "spinning" lines behind the propeller on vellum.  I layered the vellum with foam tape.  Then i  printed and colored  the propeller a second time and added it with foam tape too!


Dies used:
Memory Box - Happy Birthday




Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Visit Sami Stamps challenge blog and store here:  


I am also using some fun digital paper from We Are 3 Digital Paper called, Back to Basics.  (shop here)
 

 





Thank you for stopping by!
 
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!