Thursday, September 22, 2016

We Are 3 Digital Paper & Miss Daisy Stamps - Lovely Autumn Card Kit with Jenn Nilsson Art!

Can you tell I've been a bit busy creating?  I think it's catching up to me tonight because i am now tired.  I am hoping that this post will make sense!


We Are 3 Digital Paper and Miss Daisy Stamps Lovely Autumn Card Kit and Jenn Nilsson Art 3D Kitten Mitten.

This is a combination of Lovely Autumn Card Kit, i have also added We Are 3 Digital Paper Just Autumn (golden sheet from the collection), and i have added one sheet from the Autumn Sampler Freebie (circle design)





Jenn Nilsson's Mitten Kitten 3D.  I just cut out the Kitten.


 All of these products are available at www.MissDaisyStamps.com

 Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!