Monday, July 18, 2016

I do LOVE Sunny Days!! We Are 3© Digital Paper Collection- Dreamy Creamy!

I have been having great fun seeing some cute, cute images!  All Dressed Up images are so adorable!
I found several i love and this one is called, "I Love Sunny Days"!

This image seemed to love to team up with We Are 3© Digital Paper called, Dreamy Creamy and Summer Butterflies Collections.

The Dream Creamy Digital Paper is really unique.  You get 7 different Creamy Designer Paper and one PNG overlay.  With the overlay you can then create 7 more Creamy papers!  So a total of 15 papers because the PNG overlay can be printed off too!

Here is my card:
Close up:
Dies used:
LaLa Land- Fence
Corner- Marianne Designs

Decorative scissors for the mat

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- Y21, 23, YR23
flower/pockets- YR65, 68, YR21, RV21, 23
skirt- B21, 24, 000

We Are 3© Designer Paper used:
Dreamy Creamy































Summer Butterflies Collection













Challenges:
All Dressed Up Digital Stamps- July Facebook Challenge-Girly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!