Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Have a "Spectacular" Day and a Free sentiment!

It's nice to create cards and have no other reason than you enjoy creating them.  No obligation..just plain fun.

That is what i did for this card.  I saw a My Besties image 970 i liked that had been sitting in my "want to color" pile and just did it!!! 

So i always like a bit of inspiration.. and this image screamed "make me a clown"..so i did..and then i remembered this cute elephant and he joined the card too.

You can see i had some fun..

Close up of these two images!
Dies used:
Oval- Lifestyle crafts

Martha Stewart border punch for the "awning"

Image 970 available here.
Img Bestie Elephant available here:



I created the sentiment and thought i'd share it here for you all!

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! I love that clown and the elephant. You did a wonderful job with this one. Thanks so much for the sweet sentiment. Have a terrific day!
    Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!