Friday, January 1, 2016

How about a little sparkle with this sweet Sami Stamps Cup Pup 2 image?

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Fuzzy Cup Friends!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to use Sparkle
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a new Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.

To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called Cup Pup 2:
This sweet image was paper pieced and the cheeks colored.  I think it is adorable.
 

Dies used:
Circle dies- Lifestyle Crafts

Copics used:
cheeks- R20-E00

Current Sami Stamp challenge:


Here is the fun new release:


Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a cute image, Bonnie!
    Wishing you all the best for 2016!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie this card is so cute!!
    love it!
    thanks for your message on my blog today and I added the other teamies creations to the Sami stamps FB hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!