Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The Gloves are off with My Besties image 871

Many of us have stories to tell, and some of us have private stories.  My heart is with those that struggle and i can't wait for a cure.  

Sherri Baldy created this special image this month.  I love this image and wanted to share what i created with her.

If you would love to see more DT inspiration using this image please visit Sherri Baldy's blog here.

This image 871 was offered as a freebie for a short time with any order, i missed out on that time frame and purchased her.  You can purchase her here as well by clicking here.


close up:
Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11, 13
cheeks- R20, 22
eyes- E25, 19
boots- E25, 19, 15
jean shorts- B91, 93, 95
bow/shirt/socks- RV21, 23, 25, 00

Dies used:
corner- Noor/Joy Crafts
dome shape is made with an oval (you cut a rectangle and then run it through your cutting machine with the one side of the rectangle under the oval the other side on top of the oval)


Challenges:
Sketchy Colors- Card Sketch


2 comments:

  1. Great card with a cute image and beautiful colors. Lovely colored image and lovly details.
    Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma Bonnie.
    You got the most votes on Sketchy Colors challenge #257.
    I'm sorry that I'm a little late to ask you if you want to be SC's guest designer for our next challenge #259, which is a sketch challenge
    We have to have your contribution no later than friday sept. 13'th.
    If you'll say yes I will give you the sketch. If you say no, we'll hope to have you back next challenge anyway.
    Hope you see this, I could't find any emailadress on your blog.
    You can send your answer to: nido70@gmail.com
    Thats me.
    Have a wonderful sunday.

    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!