Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Super excited to share with you this Sherri Baldy My Besties Pocket Letter!!

My Besties 3D & More* Challenge blog has just begun a new challenge for the month of September! 


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a My Besties image,  or printable!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties Printable called Sundae found at Sherri Baldy's Scrapbook Stamp Society here.


More views showing each row:



Sherri Baldy's SVGs i used:
Ice Cream cone svg available here.

Printable i used available here:


You should also check out My Besties 3D & More*  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja

Kristyn
Luana

Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!