Monday, August 17, 2015

Pocket Letters, Pocket Letters... are here.. This one is Sherri Baldy's Bestie Party collection!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is Always Anything Goes with a my Besties image!  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

More details:
I am using on of the brand new Sherri Baldy's Bestie Party Pocket Letter printables available here:

Row one SVG used "Make a Wish" available here,
 "Single Cupcake" available here.

row two:

row three svg cupcake border available here.


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Loving your pocket letter Bonnie, so many cute images and pretty elements. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!