Saturday, August 8, 2015

Magnolia Forever Challenge- It's A Boy's World - Mario Birthday!

Welcome to Magnolia Forever Challenge reminder for,  " It's a Boy's World!"
Please join us and enter your card/project here.

Today i would like to share my card/project using "Game On Edwin", created for my grandson who turns "4" this month! My grandson's name is Emmett so the "E" on the hat is perfect!

Other views:
Closed
 front view:


Dies used:
Slider Die- Paper Trey Ink
Stars- Nellie Snellen

Designer Paper- Etsy

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
hair/mustache/shoes- E55, 57, 59
hat/shirt- R24, 29, 37
overalls- B21, 23, 24, 26
buttons- Y19
gloves- W1, 3, CB

Please come and view the team's beautiful cards/projects here.  

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!