Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Always a Joy to create with my Magnolia Tilda Stamps! Wedding Theme

Welcome to Magnolia Forever Challenge reminder for,  " Wedding theme"

Please join us and enter your card/project here.

Today i would like to share my card/project using "Doo Bee Pops Tilda from the Special Moments collection" and the Love Heart word stamp.
Don't you just love her!  Here is a close up of her dress.  I used Cheese cloth, cream acrylic paint, decoupage glue and shaved ice glitter.



Dies used:
Love word tag and heart flourish- Doo Hickey limited edition dies volume 3
scalloped oval and plain oval- Lifestyle crafts

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
hair- Y21, YR23
gray- C1, 3 CB

Please come and view the team's beautiful cards/projects here.  

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This stamp is really wonderful. You are really creative. Right now, I am looking for some similar creative ideas as all of my family wants me to organize weeding of our cousin for which they are shortlisting Lincoln park wedding venues. Don’t know how I am going to manage it.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!