Thursday, February 26, 2015

You look Fabulous! Happy Birthday! Sherri Baldy's Glamour Bestie and Designer paper!

For the next two weeks at My Besties PPP Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!


The challenge theme is- Anything Goes w/option of Sparkle, Shine or Glitter


To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties img Glamour Bestie found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here 
I am also using Sherri Baldy's New Paper line.  You can find her paper line here.


View of Easel card closed:

Close up of image on opened easel card:

Dies i used:
Large doily?
small doily- Memory Box
Fabulous word from Cricut Cartridge- Forever Young
Stars are punches

Unique technique- i used mica chips and Mod Podge Dimensional Magic with a bit of Stickles/Diamond.

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
hair- E41, 42, 43, 44
fur wrap- E50, 51, 53, 55, 59, 44, 49
dress- R20, 22. 05, E00, 02
glower- R20, 22, 05
cheeks- RV21, 23, 25
eye shadow- E04
eyes- B04

You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea
Annette

Luana
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project. She is really glamarous.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie.. this is so stunning and your styling so fantastic.

    Wish you a happy weekend
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Bonnie. Thank you for leaving so much feedback on my blog. Especially about the classes. I do love the image that I used. I don't have Facebook, but, I would love for it to be posted on their if there is a way you can do it. Also, my team mate Neva, from Come And Get It challenge would love to have hers on there. She'll be tickled that you left a nice message on our comment section. Thanks for sponsoring our challenge.

    bunnycardmaker@gmail.com
    bunnyscards1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!