Monday, December 8, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Vintage Christmas Challenge

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Make a Vintage Christmas project/card".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I love the vintage look of all things Christmas and Tim Holtz made this awesome Sizziz die a few years back and i was so excited to use this die with one of my favorite Besties images:
Her is a close up of this image:

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi img380

Dies used:
Noel/25- Tim Holtz Sizzix die; tree/holly vine- Marianne Designs; White fern- McGill punch

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
lips- RV29
hair- Y21.23, 32
dress/aqua- BG10, 11, 13
scarf/stripes- B32, 34, 39
bird- R20, 22, 24, YR65
white/shadow- C1, 3, 5, 7, CB

For the month of December we will be featuring Christmas cards from around the world! Please come and visit!


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!