Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches featuring DRS Leonard the Pig behind the bubbles.

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is DRS Designs.


Here is my card, using Leonard the Pig behind the bubbles..isn't he adorable.. please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:

Dies used on this card are from Lifestyle Crafts.


Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:

Copics used:
R11, 20, 22, E50
snout/hooves- E02, 04
bubbles- BG10, 11
grass- YG03






For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Funny little card. You've done a great job with the images. Good work, teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Bonnie!! This is a fun image and sentiment!
    How do you mail your different than normal cards with all the embellies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has me chuckling! Love the pig, and the bubbles are wonderful! Great way to add the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Bonnie! Love the cute image & great sentiment! Really love all the bubbles on this, as well as your design & die cuts! Great bow, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pig image! So cute! The bubble background looks great! Fun sentiment! Great card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Bonnie, I love your take on the sketch and the image and sentiment is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Bonnie & love the bubbles ....my ou are so creative my friend.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOO CUTE! I love how you did the transparent colouring on the bubble overlying his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job coloring Leonard and I really like your use of all the bubbles in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bonnie,

    What a tremendous amount of work you put into your cards, these are little treasures! I like how you did the sentiments, gives me ideas LOL!

    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!