Thursday, July 3, 2014

It's Time for a Celebration at My Besties 3D Deco challenge!

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is Celebration/ or Red, white and blue!

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here
Side view showing the 3D layers:



These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Clock shown is a Noor/Joy Craft die

EXTRA, EXTRA  we are looking for some more team mates, you can apply at the My Besties 3D Deco blog here!

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
Creative Moments- Anything Goes/Celebrations

 

5 comments:

  1. Love this one! With all the layering she looks like she could pop off and dance around! :) Love the clock and the scripted butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layers on this image are fab - you brought her to life and your card is soooooo fun! Love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card Bonnie! I love all of your beautiful cards! You are an inspiration! And a lovely friend! Thank you for being on my team and sharing your amazing talent! Big Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Bonnie! I love all of your beautiful cards! You are an inspiration! And a lovely friend! Thank you for being on my team and sharing your amazing talent! Big Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!