Friday, May 30, 2014

Your Next Stamp YNS challenge featuring "Blossom".. a super cute puppy!

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

This is not a new image at YNS, but a new image for me to use..we thought why not continue to use these awesome digis..so you can see how versatile they really are..so far the Design Team has made the cute puppy w/black coloring, one light gray and a brown one.  If you want to see each the puppy in the different colors click on the colors above.


Here’s my project using "Blossom" from the YNS store:



Here is the the monthly challenge sketch or photo.  (i used both the photo and the sketch for my inspiration to make this card..i hope you can see all of the details!)


You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!












Copics used:
dog-E41, 42, 43, 44, 49
birds- B00, 02, R11, YR04
leaves- G20, 21
flowers- W1, Y19

Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Another darling card! Love the image--he is sooooo cute! Love your coloring, pretty design, and fun details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo this one is so cute and a very beautiful card Bonnie the cards above are fab and lovely.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable and I love the image and the way you've colored it. Just adorable puppy.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!