Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Besties Fairy Mobile just for fun!

I really like this image just released at My Besties image 338..to the point that i pushed everything else aside to make this mobile.  This mobile is plan B, because plan A didn't work out.

Here is my project:


The "base" of my mobile is a birdcage from Michael's..and it was $3 but with my 40% off coupon..it was closer to $1.60. The beads were all half off at Michaels and i had the flowers in my stash but ended up using a whole package.  Oh, and the clip on butterflies were at Michael's as well 60% off..so i guess for the most part a Michael's project!

Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, E02, YR23, 24, Y21
hair- E41, 42, 49
flower- W1, 3, R81, 85
wings- V000, 01, YG00, 01
watercolor pencils to highlight

Challenges:
My Besties UK- use the color purple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Fairies/Fantasy
Inky Chicks Challenge- From the heart
Crafty Creations- Anything but a card

12 comments:

  1. o look this is sweet and beautiful made Bonnie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie what can I say it's amazing and so gorgeous and I just love the colour purple what a stunning piece. Hugs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous love the discounts at Michaels you are so lucky we don't have those her e ... Thanks for joining us over at Besties UK - Carol DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to do with this bestie so creative jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the project Hun, thank you for joining in our uk besties purple challenge xxx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and dainty. I totally love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm almost glad plan A didn't work, Bonnie - I absolutely love your mobile, so pretty. Thanx for playing along at my Besties UK and your continued support.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just Gorgeous I LOVE it .. thank you for joining us at My Besties UK .. Debs DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So delightfully whimsical! Love the sweet upside down flowers with the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful mobile thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!