Friday, January 17, 2014

Sami Stamps- I love books -Bookmark and card

Here is my question.. "How does Sami create such adorable releases every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month?

At  Sami Stamps  this week Sami has created a new release called Snuggle Up to a Good Book.  Like most of my design team mates i wanted to pick several. I pick this one because it really stood out to me and reminded me of my grandson that is 7.

The challenge this month is to make "Anything Goes" using a Sami Stamp image.
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

I am so excited about this image called, "I Love Books" that i made a bookmark and a card to hold the bookmark as a gift:

                                       
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00
hair- E25, 29
book pages- E81, 50
book covers- E53, 55, 57, G20, 21, R39
jeans- B91, 93
socks/shoes- W3, C1









Look what you can pick..and there is always a special on one of the images..you've got to check them out here!

 Challenges:
Creative Knockouts- Tag you're it. (bookmark style)
Charisma Cardz- It's a boy thing
Alphabet Challenge- Y for Young child (young boy reading books) (I've given this one to my 7yr old grandson)


8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Bonnie! Really love that bookmark--sooo cute! Love the sentiment you used with the image and love that fun key charm, too! And the card design is just perfect to hold that bookmark! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love these new images and to attach the bookmark to a card was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, Bonnie!! :))
    I love these book & reading themed digis!! A must have !! :))
    TFS, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly creative! Love how you put this together and the image of the boy reading is so cool! Love how you tied the keys in with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute Bonnie! I love the fabulous design and your cute little bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and I love the bookmark too.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our Boy Thing challenge and good luck.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!