Sunday, June 9, 2013

Princess Anya..Sofia the First style

My granddaughter loves Sofia the First and i do too. :)  It is such a sweet Disney Jr. show..i love the values in each show.   So this week for Anyone for Anya i decided to make a card celebrating anything and everything princess..a true party for anything..i saw in one episode on Sofia the first that there was a "Pink tea party with pink teddy bears"...this card would make a perfect invitation to a party!

Here is my card using the "Party theme" challenge:

Copics used for this card:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- E97, 99
dress/crown jewels- V01, 04, 06
crown/dress trim/bodice- YR21, 12

3 comments:

  1. Anya/Sophia is adorable. Beautifully colored and I especially like the hair colors. The background paper is PERFECT for your princess theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, is she ever darling! Love your coloring, design, & fun papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww another adorable princess! I just love the pleats you gave her dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!