Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Celebrate!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a super sketch and sponsor!  I have pulled out one of my oldie but goodie stamps from my stash...it's really old. LOL..really.

I've always had a fondness for white haired ladies..i love the hint of blue or purple they have in their hair.  Honestly, i've not seen that since the 60's, but i always thought it was pretty.  I like that fact that i don't dye my hair..and that i don't have to maintain it...i don't have a problem with dyed hair, it's just not what i want to spend my time doing..plus..i am getting old and if my gray hair says that about me, i am ok with it.  It matches my body parts.  :o)

Here is the card i enjoyed making using an Art Impressions stamp:
Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch for this week:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- BV000, 01, 02
glasses- R35, B10
shirt-B000, 00, 02
shirt trim/earrings/shoes- RV02, 04
skirt- B63, 66, 23




Our sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
 










Challenges:
The Crafting Cafe- Celebrate 
Alota Rubber Stamps- Dressed to Impress (hee hee, i think this image IS trying to dress to impress) 
PaulaHolifield crafts- Anything Goes 

17 comments:

  1. One of my all time favorite AI images. It makes me smile every time and you did a fab job with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a great sketch! My granny still has blueish hair... ;)

    Loved your card that won at TGF too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, creative variation on the sketch. I would never have thought to use the twine. Your creative talents, after all this time of knowing you, still totally leave me amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! One of my very favorite stamps too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, she's too funny & so is the sentiment! ;^) Love your coloring, design, pretty paper & twine, and die cuts, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny Bonnie! I love the strands of twine... so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile!! Love this card!
    Hmmm... a few ladies I know must have missed the memo that blue hair went out in the 60's! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so hilarious Bonnie! I think she's fantastic and I love the sketch to! I'm starting to grey and I'm praying that I take it in stride and know that with it comes the signs of wisdom! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the boys' aides has gone pure white, and dyes a little bit at the front a different colour every few months - bright pink, purple, blue, green...that's fun :)
    I love this sassy lady - I want to be her when I grow up, so long as I don't have to wear a skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great color combo, great image...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness Bonnie,

    Your card has given me a good chuckle today, right when I needed it. Love the colors you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Bonnie, I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable Bonnie! Love your fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol! Your card is just FAB Bonnie!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card. thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this did make me smile, i love this image, fab card, thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!