Thursday, April 4, 2013

Butterfly ball- all you have to do is Believe!

Kind of excited this week because i got to use a "Pin" from Pinterest.  I found this great technique using paper butterflies..and thought wait a minute i have paper i can use for that..and then with the challenges i wanted to do it all came together.

Here is my card using the "Butterfly ball" techinique.

I am using Lifestyles floral embossing folder and Stampin Up Lattice embossing folder.  I embossed the stamped image and cut her out..i did have to cut her head off and reposition the body to make it look like she was peeking out from behind the butterfly ball.  Here is the link from Pinterest, i changed how i made it..it is totally paper.   The challenge at Anyone for Anya was "NO Color"...so that is why the image is black and white and now embossed. :)

A side view and close up:

 Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Embossing (Wet or Dry)
Anyone for Anya- No Color 
7 Kids College Fund- Things with Wings (used Authentic paper pad (butterflies -carefree collection); Greeting Farm Bright Bean Clear Stamp 

The colored image version:
 

8 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I have never seen anything like it! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ...I totally love your cute Bean card..so original..

    Good to see you back at ANYONE FOR ANYA - NO COLOURING challenge.

    Goodluck and see you soon!
    HUgs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning! Love all those wonderful 'flies! Love how she is peeking out from behind them too! And really gorgeous colors & embossing. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bonnie, this is just breathtaking! I love love love your butterflies and the effect they give. That darling peeking out from behind them is so cute! Love the background to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly bouquet!! I bet it was hard not to color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on Anyone for Anya and I have to congratulate with you for the originality of the project. I really love your idea of hiding the figure with a bunch of butterflies. Hi, from Slovenia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Bonnie, this is AMAZING!!! Thank you for joining in our "Things with Wings" challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/! Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dimension on your card! Thanks for joining us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!