Saturday, February 2, 2013

You Melt My Heart, Robot Style

The third and final card i made using this wonderful Diddibot set from Digital Delights!  Of course, there had to be a girl as well!  I thought of Rosey the maid from the Jetsons cartoon...just couldn't come up with a sentiment i thought that could work...so i found one from the Valentine set called "You Melt my Heart" and thought "perfect"!

For this card i used a brand new die company to me called Savvy Dies..and this is called "Heart Doily" and is a nice size and cuts wonderfully!  I also used another Heart doily from Cherry Lynn dies available at Dutch Paper Crafts.

Oh, and i went with a "robot" themed paper and it looks darker, but the ribbon is actually navy blue, not black..and quite pretty and it is from Pink Petal at Etsy.


Copics used:
C1, 3, 5
R14, 20, 37, 39
B91, 93, 95
Y21, YR23
BG11
Glossy Accents
Heart charm- Tim Holtz

6 comments:

  1. This is too sweet Bonnie! I love the bow, it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, she is a cutie! Love your coloring of her, too! And the design & die cuts are so sweet for a girl! I thought the beautiful ribbon looks blue! Love it and that charm, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE! Love how perfectly the patterned paper matches! Gorgeous ribbon too:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the papers and sentiment! The ribbon does show up a nice rich blue! Love it with the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your robot cards are really cute, but this one is my favorite!! Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Bonnie, this is Naomi here again from Creative Bug On The Loose... I am so awed by your coloring skills... something I am not very good at.. but I do make digitals and I would love to offer you my digital bug collection if you choose and a few others if you were to make just one card for my upcoming gallery in my Creative Bug Digital site!!! If you are interested just email me at naomiedwards86@yahoo.com I really hope to hear from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!