Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sending My Love...Love theme

This week at {Pin}spirational challenges we are thinking Love and ribbons!

I love it when i can use my images from Magnolia and this is a new one..plus i've added a jewelry charm! This card sold as soon as it was entered on Etsy...so it was someone else's favorite too. :)

Here is my card using Tilda Blowing Hearts from Magnolia and using some beautiful ribbon from our sponsor Pink Petal...if you've not bought any ribbon from this sponsor you should...i use it all the time..it's wonderful!  Hope one of you will enter and win this ribbon!
I also used some awesome dies, the large heart is from Savvy dies and the small heart is from Cherry Lynn dies.  I get a lot of my charms from Spoilt Rotten Beads from the UK.

{Pin}spirational challenge photo for this week is:
 
Our sponsor is Pink Petal:
 
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y21, YR23
hearts- R35
patch- R37, 39
shirt/shoes- W1, 3
jeans- B91, 93, 95
 


 




9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I really must invest in some magnolia stamps, she's so cute!

    Kerry Louise
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card! Love the heart charm and wonderful backing papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this one sold immediately. It is beautiful! Really like everything about this -- from the dies to the image to the papers.I could go on and on, but to sum it all up, this is an A-1 WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, this is so very pretty! Love those dies you used on here. Gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image!! More pretty die cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card and your coloring is fantastic. Love the highlights in her hair. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ever so sweet! Great coloring, love the die cuts and paper, love the design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why it was snapped up so quickly! I love this Tilda and your design and papers are wonderful together! Love the sentiment to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute. Love the dies and your image is so cute. Great coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!