Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gingerbread Hugs

Nothing could be better than a gingerbread hug..right?  I can just imagine the smell..mmmm!  Well, this week from me to you..i have made a yummy card with a CUTE image called, Ginger Baby  with Gingerbread Hugs sentiment from Digital Delights.  This image is from this month's new release..and if ever you want to see any of them i always have the links posted to the left of this post...along with the "special of the week/month".

Here is my card:
For this card i used a Cricut cartridge and a Spellbinders die.  I must admit my Copic browns are not behaving and blending as they should be. :(

Copics used:
Ginger baby- R35, 20, E33, 34, 37, 49
tag- R35, Rv11, E37

Please join me at our Digital Delights Designer blog and then pop over to our challenge for this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog where you can win great prizes each week!

 

7 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Love the round-scalloped shape...so cute!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. The Ginger Baby image is adorable, and I really like the creativity of using the Cricut cutter for your background circle. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, this is officially a.dor.a.ble! Love your gingerbread man & coloring, your ginger die cuts, as well as the other die cuts, your colors, and design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute bonnie! I love the circular card! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Bonnie, love the image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are these ginger babies not the most precious things you ever laid eyes on? So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!