Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ohhh a Fairy Card..

My daughter loves everything woodland and has loved fairies since we lived in Wales.  She has a room in her home w/some fairy pictures framed that we purchased while living in Wales.  In fact the head piece she wore when she was married i made based on one of the fairy pictures.  So fairies remind me of her.

Here is my card, the image is from "A Day for Daisies":

 This card was made for {Pin}spirational challenge where the challenges are always based on a inspirational photo:












and this week our sponsor at {Pin}spirational challenge is:
 Doodle Dragon Studios


I used the sketch from deconstructed sketch:

                 Copics used:
                 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 25
                 hair- Y00, 11, 21
                 outfit- R20, 14, YG03, G28
                 mushrooms- R14, E81, 31, C0
                 wings- W3, 5, 7, YR65 gold glitter
                 doily- E0000

1 comment:

  1. Super card. It inspired me to try one of my own and enter the challenge at the Pinterest blog. Lovely work, which is no surprise to me. Always enjoy seeing what you come up with, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!