Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweet Tilda looking through the window

I came across this awesome window template on the internet and tweaked it to make it work for this card.

I always like to say what my process is as i make a card and this one is designed for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog and the theme is Flowers..i thought Oh, i could really get fancy with that theme :)  To me the majority of Magnolia cards seem to be created in the Shabby Chic style...i did make this card in that style, but not all of my cards that i have made using a Magnolia image are pastel or shabby...i like a variety...which you can see on my blog.

This is my card:
 Supplies used are;
Tilda with Hellebores (Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011) found here.
Magnolia Heart Fence (Party Vacation 2008) found here.
Especially for you sentiment (Chasing Butterflies 2009)
Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares (Pink frame outside card, white inside card) found here.
Spellbinders Classic Squares SM found here.
Doily Buckle and Flourish inside card from Memory Box.
Butterflies and leaves (punches) from Martha Stewart
Background paper and flowers from Prima (Party Belle collection)
Irridescent fibers from stash
It opens like a book

Copics:
Fence- E0000, E81
Skin- E50, E51, RV11
Hair- Y21, YR23, E33
Outfit- B000, B04-Lace E0000
Boots- E0000, E81, E42
Stems- YG00, YG95
Flowers- RV11, R39






2 comments:

  1. This is just exceptional with all the details! Such an amazing window for such a sweet little one! Love the fence and how you did the inside! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly beautiful cards you make! I would be so happy if you will join us Tuesday Alchemy
    This week's challenge is the wedding day. Make a card, layout or other creation, and have the opportunity to win a great prize!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!