Friday, February 3, 2012

Vintage Hankie Style Card

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our challenge is to make a "White on White" card.  What isreally cool are the images we got to use.  Sweet, sweet images.  This little girl is the one i chose to use and instantly i thought of vintage and hankie.  I hope you like this creation. :)

Our sponsor this week is Whoopsi Daisy and the prize given from them is 2 sheets of digital stamps!  That makes a total of 8 gorgeous stamps! 








Here is my card for this week:

What i did:
I used my embossing folder for the first layer and the floral embossing folder was from Craft Concepts.  Next i used MS Elegant Cake Cartridge for the doily, eyelet trims, butterflies and the flourish w/a flower.  The large paper flower is from Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge.  The heart charm is in the jewelry dept at one of the craft stores i visit (not sure if it is Michael's, Hobby Lobby or Joanns).  I also used the Viva liquid pearls.


6 comments:

  1. That sure is a gorgeous image Bonnie - Love all the detail in the white parts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this white meadow you've created for your adorable flower girl! I love the flowers and butterflies you've added! They give great dimention to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie. I love all this white! Your doilies are just so pretty and your flower girl looks so sweet in her blue dress. Great CARD! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely little card. Your cut work is fabulous, and your little image is coloured to perfection. I especially like the addition of those beautiful butterflies. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, elegant card. The image is adorable and the embossing adds so much texture. Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! That image is so cute! The embossing and borders are awesome! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!