Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love you to the Moon and Back card

Friday/ Spyday challenge at TGF is to case this cute card:
I am in a Valentine's mode and it's really not that far away so i made this card using the Space Ian image found here.
Here is my card based on the card above...
One of the fun things i did with this card (which it is hard to photograph) is to put a clear glossy coat over Ian's head, so it looks like "glass".  I used Glossy Accents to do this.  One of my new items to use this year is the Valentine pattern paper.

Challenges:
TGF Friday/Spyday- Challenge #13
Delightful challenges- have Heart
Sassy Studio Designs- Use something new (my new item is the pattern paper)
Little Miss Muffet challenges- Something new (pattern paper)

8 comments:

  1. So Adorable. I love both of them. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bonnie these cards are fabulous!! I love the range of images you have to use on all your cards!!Great sketch designs too.
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - these are just adorable! Thank you for joining our Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just amazing!! I think the second one is my favorite. :) Thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet cards it looks like love is in the air.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the second the card. The colors are so bright and colorful great job. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week. Good luck and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine DT SSD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created some stunning cards. Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Gorgeous coloring! Love it :O)
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge, Good Luck! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!