Monday, October 31, 2011

Merry Christmas Pizza Gift Box

I've decided for the month of November that i am going to use gift boxes or tags for the challenges that i participate in.  This is the first box I've made for November. 
I found this pizza box template at Images by Heather M..  She has a SVG and a printable template.

I also chose to follow the Sweet Stop sketch shown below:




And here is my Pizza Gift Box using an adorable Tiddly Inks image called "Little Miss Sunshine".



Challenges:
Tiddly Inks- Color combo/Silvery Blues
The Sweet Stop- Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Bonnie. Love the cute image, the paper-pieced dress... the snowflake looks pretty in the background. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie this is really pretty - I love your silver paper and you chose such a fun image for a wintery card. Fun Pizza box too!! LOVE it - thanks for joining us at Tiddly INks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!