Monday, September 26, 2011

Trick or Treat - Farm Fresh Friday challenge at TGF

Ah, ha, my last card challenge for TGF Farm Fresh Blog this week...that means i can sew something or do some LO's...or wait... do my He-art Journal page...okay then..



 What i did:
 So i used the squirrels from TGF's Forest Friends...i've made a card similar to this one for a magazine submission, but was told that TGF stamps are not "their" style...that's okay 'cause i like them...and i like the magazine too.  I didn't get my submission back so i had to re-create it again.  This is a fancy fold card.  The challenge is "Halloween".  I made the acorn look like a "candy corn"...well that was my intention. :)  I also used a Spellbinders frame.

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs- Fancy Folds
KB Cute Monday-  #29 Halloween
Crazy 4 Challenges- Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Beautifu Card and love how you colored ur acorn it looks fab!!!
    thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
    hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!