Friday, September 16, 2011

Ghost- Happy Sparkly

Hi again, it's me Grandma Bonnie and i've been in the mood for Halloween cards.  This card is super fun and i believe one that you could do with your kids.  The ghosts are super easy to color and cut out.




What you will need is:
Ghost image found here.
Purple card base (mine is cut 6.25 x 9- then folded in half to make a 4.5 x 6.25 card)
White, green and gray solid cardstock scraps
Orange and black patterned cardstock scraps
Buttons to match your card
Black nylon net/tulle or ribbon
Glitter glue/stickles to paint the ghosts. (I used Extreme Glitter paint)

If you decide to make this card leave a link to your picture in the comment section so i can take a look.  Thanks!

Challenges:
Moving along with the times- Sparkle
Bearly-Mine Challenges-Buttons
Creative Craft Challenges- Buttons and bling
Papercraft Star: Challenge 62- Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. oh this is one super card just love those ghosts,you have made,brilliant,bless you for playing at creative craft this week,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FAB! I just love that little ghost and your papers are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Sparkle' challenge this week and good luck

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Too cute! I love the colors and the buttons scattered around. So spooky and fun at the same time! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Papercraft Star! I hope you'll play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie! I just had to tell you I love your card! The three little ghost are so great and I love how you colored them. I am a new follower of yours and would love to have you pop by for a visit and perhaps follow too. I have one sweet grand daughter but and twins too (but they are my sons!)
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun halloween card!! Love the papers and the cute little buttons. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card i love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge and good luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ghosts thanks for joining our buttons & bling challenge at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Love your creation! Great layout and very beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!