Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whatcha Reading- Bookmark

The current challenge at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is to make a Back to School bookmark.   I've chosen to use the "Whatcha doing" image.  (I seem to be in a rut because i use this image A LOT, but then i really like the versatility of this image).  Instead of using the saying, that came with the image, i used my cricut and cut out "reading" instead of "doing". :)



What i did:
I used a tag from Picturesque cartridge.  I backed the image with paper and then cut it out.  I attached the image to the top of the tag and added the saying.

Challenges-
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge- Tag

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love how she's poking up over the book! Such a good idea...I would love seeing this in my book! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great bookmark! It so very cute! Glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rut! We love whar you do with her. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!