Friday, June 17, 2011

Lulu- Chinese Crested Dog paper pieced Card

At first when i saw this image, i thought, i am not sure i like this dog...and then i made her and fell in LOVE.  Not only that, but this image brings back memories of a stuffed animal my daugher had in the 80's...anyone remember the dog, "Poochie"...she loved that dog and i just found out that is why she named our dog we had in the 80's, "Poochie", i should've known!

Lulu is a brand new digital image released today, June 17th, found at Digital My World and is a series of dog images being released this summer. If you want to see what the design team is doing with these images check out the Digital My World blog.

What i did:
I printed this image about 5" tall and folded the paper over at the ears...it made a sideways fold but once it's cut out it will stand up great...if you want to display it.  I then printed the image on 2 different pattern papers and cut out the sections i wanted to make this card.  i added googly eyes and colored in some sections with my copic markers. 
Copics used:
N0, C3, C5

1 comment:

  1. You rocked this card...not sure what you mean by folding over at the ears...but your paper choices, are fantastic..for this pup...awesome.TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!