Monday, May 9, 2011

Tiddly Inks- Mother Flair Card Challenge


This card needed to have a vintage-shabby chic look for the challenge at Tiddly Inks. I tried to go with pastel paper and more simple colors. I was thinking about my rubber boots i had in the early 60's and tried to color them just like the ones i had... I also used a cottage floral embossing folder from Craft concepts and i cut up some coffee filters for the ruffle. I did have a reproduction vintage button.
This cute image can be purchased here.

Copics i used to color this image:
Skin- E50,E51,E02
Hair-E53,E57,E29
Boots, Dress & hearts-R20,E04,E09
Raincoat & Hat-YG03,YG07 (Colorless blender-dots)
Basket-E31, E34
Water- BG01, BG72

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie!!! Donna looks so sweet and adorable!! Your design is beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card bonnie!!! thank you for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!